AquaHawk Alerting is a FREE service for municipal water customers that will enable you to efficiently manage your water usage! After registering, AquaHawk Alerting will help you manage water consumption, create a monthly water budget, and detect potential water leaks.
Register for AquaHawk Alerting
1. Using a computer, open a web browser and load https://pawsd.aquahawk.us
Note: The Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 browser will not work. If you have IE8, download Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer 9 or IE 10.
2. Click the “Register” button
3. Enter your email address – and then confirm
4. Enter your password – and then confirm
5. Enter your first name
6. Enter your last name
7. Enter your phone number(s) – cell, home, and/or work number(s)
8. Enter your mailing address
9. Enter your contact preference
10. Click the “Register” button
You are now registered!
Sign In – First Time
1. Enter either your name or email address
2. Enter your password (remember: case sensitive)
3. The system knows if it is your first time logging in, and will pop up the “Add Account” box.
4. Enter your account number
5. Enter your name
6. Enter your address
7. Press “Add”
Next Steps - If you wish to set alert parameters, click the "alert settings" button. Under the "alert settings" you may set maximum dollar and/or usage notifications!
If you have any questions, please call the PAWSD office at 970-731-2691.