Direct Pay (Automatic Bank Draft)
Sign Up Now!
Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District offers an Automatic Monthly Withdrawal from your checking account to pay your monthly water and sanitation bills or your quarterly availability charges. Save time and money! Good for our Community, Good for our environment.
Direct Pay Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT is entered into on the date set forth below by and between the Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District a quasi-municipality and the undersigned Customer.
- These payments will be drafted on the 20th of each month (or quarterly, if the account is on availability.) If the 20th of the month falls on a weekend or bank holiday, the withdrawal would occur the next business day.
- There is a pre-notification process that must be performed through your banking institution and the federal reserve prior to the District taking an automatic withdrawal from your checking account. Because of this and in order for the payment to go through in the month that this form is signed, the District must receive this signed form by the 5th day of the month. If this form is received after the 5th of the month, the Customer will need to make a seprate payment for the current month.
- If the Customer has multiple accounts with the District and wishes to have all of the accounts on Direct Pay, each account number must be listed on the form below, with each account number being separated by a comma.
- It is the Customer's responsibility to be certain they know the balance of their PAWSD statement each month and that funds are available in their account to cover every transaction.
- If an automatic withdrawal is returned for any reason, a $20.00 fee for the return payment would be added to the Customer's account as a processing charge.
- Notification to change or terminate this agreement must be received in the District office prior to the 17th day of the month, in order for changes or termination to be effective for that monthly or quarterly period.